You have a number grid. Leave it in the first folder of the Display Book.
Fill in the Fruit Scheme form and return to school.
Maths wb p 2
You have a new study note – N1 Numbers to 100. Read it and file it in the Study file (you left at home) in the Maths section.
English handout Ex C on copybook. DO NOT WRITE ON HANDOUT
~Please note that on Thursday 1st October we have an important meeting at 9.00. We will give out all information about this scholastic year. It is very important that you attend.
- HW – Maths handout both sides. Write on the handout.
2. We are going to collect €10 for the following items:
Social Studies and Maths photocopied & binded booklets – € 4.70
Photocopies of study notes, assessment sheets, worksheets and handouts done in summer €5.30
Those who did not get the €3 for the School Diary please bring them together with the €10.
3. Please cover all the books given today in clear plastic, label and return to school by tomorrow. The majority of these books will be kept at school.
4.The Extrawork copybook and the English Vocabulary copybooks must be kept in the satchel everyday
5. You have been given three forms to fill in and return to school tomorrow.
6. Keep the Study File at home. We will be giving handouts to study and keep in the file.